DONATE

Admission, membership fees and program revenues cover approximately 40% of the Museum's annual expenses; leaving 60% to raise through individual donations, corporate sponsorships, and grants.

As a non-profit organization, JH Children’s Museum relies on your support to enable us to continue to provide accessible and affordable experiences to play, create, explore and discover. Donations are tax-deductible. Please reach out to us at info@jhchildrensmuseum.org if you have any questions about how you can support JHCM. 

Give a one-time donation here

Give a recurring donation here

Please also consider joining our 2020 Leadership Circle!