JOB POSTING: Summer Camp Assistant Teacher
The mission of the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum is to provide space to play, create, explore, and discover. Through our programs and interactive exhibits, we teach children to be innovators, creators and problem-solvers.
Start date: June 17, 2019 (1 training day prior to 6/17 TBD)
Schedule: Five 4-day camp weeks: June 17-20; July 8-11; July 15-18; July 29-Aug 1; Aug 5-8 (8 AM-5 PM); potential for more consistent work if desired
Pay rate: commensurate with experience
- Assist teachers with the implementation of enriching summer programs
- Engage children in inquiry-based learning and exploratory play in our interactive and unique museum spaces
- Help maintain exhibits after periods of heavy play
- Support museum operations, such as front desk and play engineering
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Mature, responsible and dependable
- Passion for children and play
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable and flexible
- Positive attitude and proactive work ethic
- Good time-management skills
How to Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Sara Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicant will be required to pass a background check.