Reserve the Museum for your child's special day and give Them the gift of PLAY!
Every Celebration at JHCM includes:
Have an idea for making the day extra special? Tell us about it!
Frequently asked questions:
- Food & Beverages are not allowed in the building. We recommend providing personal "snack" gift bags for birthday guests to take home with them after their visit. We provide JHCM stickers to include in the goodie bags!
- JHCM can provide outdoor tables, chairs, and small (10'x10') tent upon request (additional fees may apply).
- Host/Hostess is responsible for cleanup of all outdoor spaces and equipment used.
- Please inquire about use of the Outdoor Classroom area at the time of booking (additional fee may apply).
- Guests with symptoms of COVID-19 are asked not to visit the Museum until at least 24 hours after all symptoms have passed.
- Participants must follow the current museum mask policy. Please, check with staff for most recent updates.
- Maximum group size is currently being evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with public health guidance.